Detection, characterisation and resection with the help of the multi-light modes Linked Color Imaging (LCI) and Blue Light Imaging (BLI):
As the last of a 3-book series by Prof. Emmanuel Coron (CHU de Nantes, FRA), Dr. Gabriel Rahmi (HEGP, Paris, FRA) and Dr. Xavier Dray (CHU St Antoine, Paris, FRA) ‘Endoscopic Semiology of the Stomach and the Duodenum’ deals with semiology of precancerous lesions and superficial cancers of the stomach and the duodenum. The theoretical part is followed by a collection of 11 case studies in order to directly relate to medical practice and illustrate the most representative endoscopic aspects.
- How to explore the stomach? Where and how to perform biopsies?
- Superficial gastric cancers: how macro- or microscopic mucosal analysis can guide endoscopic treatment
- Towards better endoscopic characterisation of gastric lesions: future perspectives
- Duodenal tumours do exist: we have encountered them!
- Clinical cases
- 4 LED Multi-Light technology
To download the free electronic version (PDF) , click below: